Want to come on board solo? We’ve got the perfect deal for you! Adventure it out on your own and maybe you could make a new best friend on board IT’S THE SHIP!
Let us watch you up with our “Roommate Match” feature! We have allocated one type of cabin for all single travelers and we’ll pair you up with another shipmate!
Cabins available for this is the INTERIOR CABIN (lower and upper deck) for 2 pax only.
Pairing will also only be done for same gender shipmates
Please call us at (+65) 6802 6491 or (+603) 7931 9419 on Monday to Friday from 11:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs (SST & MYT) or email email@example.com to get paired up! It’s that easy!
Matches will be made latest September 30, 2018, 23:59hrs (SST). An email will be sent to all “ROOMMATE MATCH” passengers with contact details of your new roommates so you can get to know each other before we set sail.
Please do read through the terms & conditions carefully before making your booking.
ROOMMATE MATCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following rules and stipulations must be agreed upon by all parties:
- Due to the fact that a match cannot be guaranteed, and Its The Ship might not be able to find a roommate match by the Matching Date* participants will be given the following option:
- Agree to take the full cabin by paying the remaining amount of the full single occupancy rate, with the understanding that if a roommate match can be made prior to sailing, your fare will be adjusted back to the double occupancy rate and a refund will be processed accordingly.
ROOMMATE MATCH CANCELLATION POLICY
- You can cancel ON or BEFORE JULY 1, 2018, 23:59 hrs (SST) for a refund less administrative fees of USD200 per cabin. This policy does not cover any additional transportation, accommodation or other travelling costs.
- After JULY 2, 2018, 00:00 hrs (SST), your Reservation will be 100% non-refundable.
- In the event that a shipmate, who has been matched with a roommate requests to cancel the booking or withdraw from the roommate match program, the paid amount is non-refundable and the remaining balance will have to be paid by the cancelled roommate.
Efforts will be made to find a replacement roommate; however this cannot be guaranteed. If a replacement roommate is found, the cancelling party may still be responsible for any penalties assessed such as name change fees.This policy protects the non-cancelling roommate of any supplemental charges.
*Matching Date Information:
Matches will be made latest September 30, 2018, 23:59 hrs (SST). An e-mail will be sent to all roommate match shipmates providing contact details of your match. In the event of special circumstances with the ship, such as a sell-out situation, this email may be sent earlier and will designate the revised date of matching.